Our new, unique service to enable recoveries on estates without funds.
Our dedicated in-house team of specialists provide pragmatic and commercial advice on technical contentious corporate and personal insolvency matters, with an emphasis on investigations and asset realisation. We act on a contingent basis with proceedings fully funded by Pythagoras Capital.
Our areas of expertise:
- Antecedent transactions such as transactions at an undervalue, preferences and transactions defrauding creditors
- Asset recovery both in the UK and offshore
- Directors’ conduct and misfeasance claims
- Enforcement and recovery action
- Investigations including applications pursuant to sections 236 and 366 of the Insolvency Act 1986
- Insolvency and Company Act offences including wrongful trading, fraudulent trading and misappropriation of assets
- Overdrawn directors loan accounts
- Possession and sale applications by trustees in bankruptcy
- Void dispositions pursuant to section 127 of the Insolvency Act 1986
- Winding-up Petitions
We also deal with a broad range of high value, complex contractual claims providing viable solutions at all stages in the process. This often includes obtaining a settlement on commercially acceptable terms.